The 13th of November, One Year Ago

 



So, back to my dreams within dreams. On one year ago, my dreams were in the dreamy land of Stroke and coma land. It didn't seem as much, 38 days it were so.... It dreamed like era page... I was between South Korea and North Korea, trying to get the help I need.

The are three layers I categories of dreams. One is gobbledygook. Nothing. The second is heartfelt. Internal, but important. Three are external, or God felt. My Stroke were of the second account. There were was inertial, that's all. But some was there. Some... External. Brace yourselves. My wife had a dream... A third kind. She heard will be married to a husband have 7 months, 7 days, and 7 hours in one more week. Huh? Listen to this -

She heard the dream exactly one week before the longest day. I woke on the dream's shortest day and final day. From the shortest time, December 21, 2020 to the longest time, June 20, 2021. The shorter time is when the Sun has its shortest day, and have its longest day, etc. 38 days plus the 6 months together is 7 months, 7 days, and 7 hours...back to the begging - November 13, a Friday. Are with me? I hope so. 

What does that mean? 

One more head our way. Shortly thereafter, I was awaken from my coma. And I prayed. 

"Heavenly Father..." 

Those were difficult being they broked through the Stroke. The next words were extremely difficult. 

"Will I make to a 100 percent" a hundred percent yes... It bounds in my bosom! 

"... In 2 years." I felt it again as anything feels right. This was incredible. I wasn't expecting anything, but dang...... Stroke all gone in 2 years. I feel it strongly in my bosom. The is one more thing...7 more of years. 7 months, 7 days, and 7 hours ... 7 YEARS of trial. Here we go ...

This started on January, !5th and the title Excommunication was put was upon me, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Yeah  ... Little did I know that ten percent and return. That was later with I was told when a seconds Bishop - What you didn't know? Only 10 percent make it through the Excommunication to take other side, like I was and went from Excommunication to temple sealing. 2 years (2.75 years) actually it takes for it to finish. I finish everything and have my Wife and my children and the Seal Temple ready to go on 9/16/2017. One week later, 9/23/2017 and the Holy Woman was there.

And then, I had to learned about the bad side of the Mormon.  Can I just take a moment and how much I HATE Utah......Haaaaaa. There. Joseph Smith good, and an Archangel says good. Brigham Young says bad. (Don't worry, I'll get there) I was at Wilfred Woodruffs when I Stroke, and when I returned to my Wife, she told us how Brigham Young had 50 wives, Blood Atonement, and made-up D&C 132... DUH! How could I not have seen it! Now ... Ephraim is still there. For example: Joseph F. Smith discovered Apocalypse of Abraham in New Era but he failed what he was .... CANON. It should be another CANON. Few have heard of it. (I know I am repeating but still ...)

So...7 years. The first thoughts ... spirit pain through Excommunication which laid 2 to 2.75 years. Then, the Mormon Utah death all the way the Brigham Young disasters. That took about 3 years ... they keep coming ... but no. And now, physical pain as I am lured out into it. One year spent, and one year to go. So ...


2+ Spiritual Pain

3 External Pain

2 Physical Pain

_____________

7 Years of Pain


So lets a reminder, D&C 101

43 And now, I will show unto you a parable, that you may know my will concerning the redemption of Zion.

44 A certain nobleman had a spot of land, very choice; and he said unto his servants: Go ye unto my vineyard, even upon this very choice piece of land, and plant twelve olive trees;

45 And set watchmen round about them, and build a tower, that one may overlook the land round about, to be a watchman upon the tower, that mine olive trees may not be broken down when the enemy shall come to spoil and take upon themselves the fruit of my vineyard.

46 Now, the servants of the nobleman went and did as their lord commanded them, and planted the olive trees, and built a hedge round about, and set watchmen, and began to build a tower.

47 And while they were yet laying the foundation thereof, they began to say among themselves: And what need hath my lord of this tower?

48 And consulted for a long time, saying among themselves: What need hath my lord of this tower, seeing this is a time of peace?

49 Might not this money be given to the exchangers? For there is no need of these things.

50 And while they were at variance one with another they became very slothful, and they hearkened not unto the commandments of their lord.

51 And the enemy came by night, and broke down the hedge; and the servants of the nobleman arose and were affrighted, and fled; and the enemy destroyed their works, and broke down the olive trees.

52 Now, behold, the nobleman, the lord of the vineyard, called upon his servants, and said unto them, Why! what is the cause of this great evil?

53 Ought ye not to have done even as I commanded you, and—after ye had planted the vineyard, and built the hedge round about, and set watchmen upon the walls thereof—built the tower also, and set a watchman upon the tower, and watched for my vineyard, and not have fallen asleep, lest the enemy should come upon you?

54 And behold, the watchman upon the tower would have seen the enemy while he was yet afar off; and then ye could have made ready and kept the enemy from breaking down the hedge thereof, and saved my vineyard from the hands of the destroyer.

55 And the lord of the vineyard said unto one of his servants: Go and gather together the residue of my servants, and take all the strength of mine house, which are my warriors, my young men, and they that are of middle age also among all my servants, who are the strength of mine house, save those only whom I have appointed to tarry;

56 And go ye straightway unto the land of my vineyard, and redeem my vineyard; for it is mine; I have bought it with money.

57 Therefore, get ye straightway unto my land; break down the walls of mine enemies; throw down their tower, and scatter their watchmen.

58 And inasmuch as they gather together against you, avenge me of mine enemies, that by and by I may come with the residue of mine house and possess the land.

59 And the servant said unto his lord: When shall these things be?

60 And he said unto his servant: When I will; go ye straightway, and do all things whatsoever I have commanded you;

61 And this shall be my seal and blessing upon you—a faithful and wise steward in the midst of mine house, a ruler in my kingdom.

62 And his servant went straightway, and did all things whatsoever his lord commanded him; and after many days all things were fulfilled.


And one more in Isaiah ...

1 Woe to the crown of pride, to the drunkards of Ephraim, whose glorious beauty is a fading flower, which are on the head of the fat valleys of them that are overcome with wine!

2 Behold, the Lord hath a mighty and strong one, which as a tempest of hail and a destroying storm, as a flood of mighty waters overflowing, shall cast down to the earth with the hand.

3 The crown of pride, the drunkards of Ephraim, shall be trodden under feet:

4 And the glorious beauty, which is on the head of the fat valley, shall be a fading flower, and as the hasty fruit before the summer; which when he that looketh upon it seeth, while it is yet in his hand he eateth it up.

5 ¶ In that day shall the Lord of hosts be for a crown of glory, and for a diadem of beauty, unto the residue of his people,

6 And for a spirit of judgment to him that sitteth in judgment, and for strength to them that turn the battle to the gate.

7 ¶ But they also have erred through wine, and through strong drink are out of the way; the priest and the prophet have erred through strong drink, they are swallowed up of wine, they are out of the way through strong drink; they err in vision, they stumble in judgment.

8 For all tables are full of vomit and filthiness, so that there is no place clean.

9 ¶ Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.

10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

11 For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.

12 To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.

13 But the word of the Lord was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

14 ¶ Wherefore hear the word of the Lord, ye scornful men, that rule this people which is in Jerusalem.

15 Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

16 ¶ Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.

17 Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place.

18 ¶ And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.

19 From the time that it goeth forth it shall take you: for morning by morning shall it pass over, by day and by night: and it shall be a vexation only to understand the report.

20 For the bed is shorter than that a man can stretch himself on it: and the covering narrower than that he can wrap himself in it.

21 For the Lord shall rise up as in mount Perazim, he shall be wroth as in the valley of Gibeon, that he may do his work, his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act.

22 Now therefore be ye not mockers, lest your bands be made strong: for I have heard from the Lord God of hosts a consumption, even determined upon the whole earth.


One year to go. One year to come. 



Comments

  1. (I will write this comment in parts. This will be Part 1)

    Things I absolutely know to be true:

    1. Joseph Smith was and is a true prophet of God and head of a dispensation. He was who he claimed to be.

    2. Nephi, Lehi & Moroni really lived. They are real. The Book of Mormon is what JS claimed it to be.

    3. The revelations JS received in the JST, D&C and PofGP are true.

    4. JS under the direction of Jesus Christ set up the quorum of the twelve apostles, ordained them, gave them those keys, and taught them the proper words to say and procedures to call and ordain replacement apostles with the priesthood and keys of that calling.

    5. In both Isaiah and D&C 101 (and other places in scripture) Christ used terms of ownership denoting a covenant relationship with the latter day "prophets" and "seers" of "Ephraim". He called them "servants" rather than something like "those people" and he actually called them prophets and seers. Avraham Giliadi said this means they had a covenant relationship with God. So they would have the priesthood and enough of the truth to be considered prophets, seers & God's servants.

    So this tells me that enough truth survived JS's death that our temple ordinances were valid (at least until they removed the penalties) and counted, even if full understanding of their significance (may have) died with JS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Part 2

    6. Some of the latter day apostles and/or prophets had Nephi type spiritual experiences. Here are two examples I have personal knowledge of:

    David O McKay had Jesus Christ appear to him one time when he was in the Los Angeles Temple. Christ held his hand as they walked up the main stair case in that temple. An old temple sealer walked up those stair cases hand in hand with McKay following the same steps as McKay told him the story. The sealer told us and I felt the spirit very strong at the time.

    Eve appeared to a Tongan man who had served 8 missions for the church to give him names of his ancestors for his genealogy work. Eve wrote the information on LDS church letterhead (I saw a photo copy of the document). A few days later Spencer W Kimball called this man (he knew him because of the 8 missions) and asked him if he could "bring the paper Eve gave you". This man had not told Spencer about Eve's visit.

    7. Per the Book of Mormon the LDS church qualifies almost completely as "is sent forth by the power and gift of Christ; wherefore ye may know with a perfect knowledge it is of God." Moroni 7:16. The church certainly "inviteth to do good, and to persuade to believe in Christ". Other than is just a very few areas (mistakes of men) such as requiring people to take a jab that will kill many, the lds church certainly meets that scriptures requirement ("inviteth to do good, and to persuade to believe in Christ"). It "is sent forth by the power and gift of Christ; wherefore ye may know with a perfect knowledge it is of God." This does not mean that idiot mortals within the church cannot make some whopper mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Part 3

    I bore my testimony in church recently and testified of all of these truths. To the ward members it seemed like a pretty normal witness (albeit more specific than most) of the different aspects of the church being true. And I meant every word of it. Only my family who know me and my views noticed that I only testified of the keys, authority and calling of President Nelson, but stopped short of calling him an actual prophet. He could be. He has the calling. He just isn't acting the part. He is no JS or Nephi, that is for sure. But that does not mean he is not an apostle, holding the keys and authority of that calling, including the right to be a "prophet and seer" should he live up to that.

    People who have weak testimonies of JS or the BofM quickly lose their testimony of the church as a whole when they come to grips with the reality of the huge uninspired mistakes the leaders are making right now as they snuggle up to the UN and kill many by promoting and even requiring the jab. I think we need to be careful about this. As much as it is important that people understand the life and death mistakes our leaders are making right now, the weak need their testimonies strengthened in those things that are true about the restored gospel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Part 4 (last part)

    Alaris, I am very sad to hear of your excommunication. You are in good company. Avraham was excommunicated for 3 years before Elder Maxwell apologized, admitted the church made a mistake, and restored his blessings.

    My personal belief is that if you didn't deserve the excommunication, your blessings and the spirit will still be intact. I hope that is true at least. If not then the Lord will restore them if not in this life, then later. I have heard of many excommunications that I don't believe deserved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Part 5 (last, last part)

    My brother is one that got very sad when the church halted the church and temple meetings. Then as the church started recommending, pushing and then in some cases requiring masks and the jab, his sadness turned into deep disappointment with those decisions.

    He began to tell me "well I guess church attendance isn't really that important if they stopped it for 8 or 9 months". He is still having some huge cognitive dissonance over President Nelson's decisions.

    For what it is worth I will tell you my thoughts as it relates to all that. The church in Christ's day had apostatized from the truth much farther than our latter day church has. (I am actually impressed they have apostatized as little as they have.) Yet John the Baptist's dad Zacharias still worked in the temple. Joseph and Mary still took the young Jesus to the temple. And finally Christ still referred to the temple as "my Father's house" as he chased out the money changers.

    I think we should be like Zacharias and be found still attending the church and the temple and living the best we possibly can with Christ's help. And we want to have the spirit and discernment enough to be able to discern the decisions of men from the commandments of God. We may just end up having to redo a bunch of the temple ordinances in the millennium.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im lost.Were you injured and in a coma? Ive read much of what youve written over the last year and this one is a little incoherent. I hope its just a bad speak & spell issue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He had a stroke about a year ago and was in a coma for several weeks. Like many stroke victims, his language and fine motor skills (e.g., typing) have been impacted and regaining those abilities is a long, multi-year process. This post you just read and the one posted in October are his first in many months

      Delete
    2. *Reading* Nope. Reads well. ... Mostly well. :-)

      Delete
  7. I was called to be a temple worker and had two weeks worth of training, then temple workers were told they had to mask up for their entire shift. Sadly, I had to opt out of my calling. Wearing a mask is very difficult for me. It is also scientifically provable to be non-effective for something as small as a virus. Yet our church worships the masked gods or something, and here we are. I am grateful to hold the keys of temple service. When all this blows over and the survivors pick up the pieces, I will be able to serve once again. Hopefully we can restore the lost penalties and all the points of fellowship that I still recite in my mind at the appropriate places in the ceremony.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Temples would be. Imagine Jesus Christ took a stroll through the Temple - he would be angry!

      Mask are ineffective against viruses--even they're box says so, "ineffective against viruses." So if I do why do we then all do against viruses. Its silly. Jesus Christ thinks it silly. Do it.

      Delete
  8. Men are drunk on rote dogma, having no love in them, pride in oppression. I have warned you of the truth. You have not bothered to listen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have just come upon the writings of cconover2 and am still learning the relationship of he and alaris. I have been reading about Denver Snuffer and Mauricio Berger along with John Pratts writings and decided to study the Davidic Servant. I feel completely overwhelmed with inspired writings related to cconover2. Any insight or assistance understanding the relationship of cconover2 to alaris and also..HOLY COW ..how could someone with this clarity and depth of knowledge get excommunicated!! Was it a moral delima? ethical trangression? public sharing of truth (historical truth disparities and gaps by the church) Somebody please help me to understand whats happening here. Thank you so much brothers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't want prophets. They want followers.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Though comments are usually moderated for appropriate language and spam, moderation is at the discretion of the author. Thank you for your comment!

Popular posts from this blog

The Levels of Mankind & The Seal of Melchizedek

An Introduction to the Davidic Servant

Mutiple Mortal Probations