The Tides Abide - Outward / Inward

 The Tides Abide

Outward / Inward 

[HCgov Alert] Open Enrollment ends this Saturday, Jan 15! Enroll in 2022 coverage before it's too late...

Hahaha....ha. That beeped in my phone right when I started this blog. I was looking for elsewhere ... on my phone ... and there are TONS of information on Rapture, Jesus Christ save us!, around 1/09/2022 through 1/15/2022....7 years exactly since my Excommunication from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on January 15, 2015. The date is all over the place!


There it is ... Here is another



Listen to and watch first ^


Like I said: Seven years of pain, It began with my Excommunication, and began  January 15, 2015 - that was two years....well, 2 3/4 years....of spiritual pain. Moral Delima(sp?) made its way on the "The 13th of  November, One Year Ago" made by Unknown. I am not perfect. However...I am RIGHTEOSSNESS 

Inward pain. Outward pain? Well, started with an Inward pain and then Outward: Mormonism pain. When I first started it was great: the True Church. Really? Kinda....But, discovered that each that of the presidencies we seem to backwards. I was Wilfword Woodruff .... well. I wrote this, didn't I? Mormonism was pain. Since the Stroke will be two years (or less, please) of internal pain and all will be 7 years of pain.


The point is this: Everything has been Outward on my blog and Inward in my pain....And so shall be Opposite the other way. They shall see my VISIONS that Inward now Outward and that now pain is gone (and more ... I hope.)  We shall build on THREE VISIONS....I ... can't .... wait.


Imagine if you could: The waters of the ocean...pushing and releasing...tides come there way. Then suddenly, they release....waters of the ocean....releasing and pushing...tides abide. 7 years of pain...7 years of release.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Levels of Mankind & The Seal of Melchizedek

An Introduction to the Davidic Servant

Mutiple Mortal Probations