VISION OF THE PAST: PART THREE



2005 (maybe or maybe less. Also, I am 6'4"....not a small guy.) VISION ONE

1/15/2015 - excommunicated
3/20/2015 - Solar eclipse
4/4/2015 - my 39th birthday and 3rd tetrad
7/7/2015 - car accident
8/4/2015 - church reveals seer stone
9/28/2015 - 4th tetrad
3/2(?)/2016 - Re-baptism - I'm not sure which date =\ I want to say 21. One year and one day after the solar eclipse perhaps.
7/30/2016 - seer stone found

CORE EXPERIENCES VISIONS 2 and 3

Right in there: "You are the Davidic Servant" within a couple weeks.... "You are a The Holy Ghost." No way. I didn't embrace this one for many months. 

8/23, 2016 3:54 pm joined LDS freedomforum
8/30 or 8/31 - Jahoel name discovered
10/2016 - picture of wooden beam / sign of the nail
Early 2017 - "Ezekiel visions"
7/2017 - Blessings restored (I'm really not sure the date. July or August.)
9/16/2017 - Sealed to my wife and six kids, including 3 step kids (whose father is named David lol) by the same man who excommunicated me who is now the Temple President of the Gilbert Temple
9/23/2017 - Revelation 12 sign & some personal revelations :)
May 2019 - Nine Moons vision
9 days between 40th and Pentecost 2019
11/13/2020 experienced the Stroke and Coma, and was a Friday
12/21/2020 I woke up. It was the shortest day of the year
06/21/2021 this was a 7 month, 7 week, and a 7 hour a day counting 11/13/2021
1/15/2022 seven years until Excommunicated 

7 years of pain
7 years of .... what?

_________________



Alright here’s his third core experience:


Before reading, consider that I did not have a messenger, or angel, to walk me through what I was seeing with a Q&A session. For example, I can't be certain these visions are sequential. However, as you recall, after years now of pondering all three visions, I realized how little details in the first vision, which took place in my early twenties, aligned perfectly to the second. The varying heights is one detail. Another is the fact the Lord was walking to the front left and I was walking last to the rear right. As the second vision began, the seven taller men were all to my left shoulder to shoulder with the Lord behind the furthest to the left with me furthest to the right. So it's as though we were talking to our respective positions. So the second seems to pick up moments after the first closed.

The third seems to pick up just after the second. I don't know how much time passed between these visions. I also don't know how much of these visions were edited / changes. There's always the possibility the whole visionary experience is symbolic; however, feeling how I felt at the time suggests otherwise. This is especially true with the third vision as the feelings went from joy to horror.

So for both visions two and three I was holding my seer stone in my left hand, eyes closed. I was in bed, waking up during vision two whilst in that space coming out of sleep that lies between sleep and wakefulness. Two weeks after the second vision, I held my stone and was pondering the vision I had received recently. I was completely awake and had been so for some time. I was lying down in the bathtub, the water running. Suddenly the vision opened again:




*~*~*~*~



VISION THREE


Immediately, there was a swift, large, and violent attack coming through the line of men towards the Savior. I could feel the alarm I felt then, and I felt alarm as I witnessed this in vision! I wasn't expecting a VISION to come upon me suddenly either. So there were three layers of intense feeling all of a sudden. Imagine not expecting a vision, and it opens to this vicious attack!

There seemed to be at least one man between me and the attacker as though he broke through the men and and two spaces away from me. This attacker was absolutely HUGE. Not only was he yet another head taller than the Savior - at least - his proportions were enormous. I'm adding detail here I haven't shared before. One witness to me these experiences are true is that they are so written upon my soul that I can continue to glean detail from them and make new connections. Here is a new realization: If the Savior had announced me as the one who would usher in the armies of heaven whilst standing behind me, then He must have been walking back down behind the men towards the left. Since the vision opened with the attack, I can't say how He appeared. The implication is that he must have gotten there quickly if in fact this was a very short time after vision two, given the fact the Savior was only one-two men away from me now.

The Savior put His arms up in defense as He steps back, crossing His wrists in an attempt to block the downward arc of the attack that came from high above. His sword was a sword of light and energy. In horror, I saw the Lord fall backwards to His knees, head slumped down, and I could see His arms were nearly severed or perhaps completely severed. Without thinking, I charged this large man dropping my shoulder and ramming him with all my might - which was not much compared to his hulking, extremely large body. I want to say my shoulder landed right in the middle of his belly or his lower belly. It was enough to turn his attention on me. I knew I was trying to get him to square up against me so he would turn away from the Lord and could remember thinking such was my intent. There was absolutely no fear in me. None.

Suddenly I had a sword of my own in my hand - also made of light and energy. I will add some detail here to the swords. Both the attacker's sword and mine seemed to have an electricity / energy that moved sort of light lightning or a tesla coil but semi translucent rather than harsh blue tones. Then there seemed to be light at the center that was yellow as if there were two different energies. I can see why the ancients called these "flaming swords" as the "flame" moved. I don't remember drawing my sword or how it was brandished.

I must have circled a bit because the angle changed with the Lord now behind this foe. I wonder if there was more fighting and the vision cut to this new angle, or perhaps I don't remember (how would I know if I don't remember?) I charged him with my sword held high intending a feint. He took the bait and raised his sword high enough that I was able to slide under his sword to the right of his body without being in danger of a sudden downward thrust - being much smaller and sliding very low helped with this tactic.

I must have been very nimble because somehow I was able to change momentum 180 degrees from sliding forward to jumping up on his back. I held his hair with my left hand and cut through his neck with my sword. The severing was quick as the sword burned through his flesh quickly - that's right, flesh. The Lord obviously had a body that could be cut, and this monstrosity had a body as well. The severing was very vivid as I remember seeing light break through as his neck separated. I remember seeing the flesh melt away quickly in a tear as the light came through. I didn't see any blood at all - in fact I'd say there was a clear absence of blood. Immediately I was at the Savior's side and gathering him into my arms which must have been easier as He was on his knees hunching forward a bit. This next part is interesting as it's the only part of the vision I saw in third person. I aimed my sword straight up in the air and giant pillar of light appeared and collapsed into itself taking us upward. I could see myself at a distance which allowed me to see this giant pillar of light. This view was at a great enough distance that I couldn't make out details, though I could see I had short hair and no beard but couldn't make out any facial features.

I next remembered traveling inside this pillar of light - sort of like the rainbow bridge from Thor, except no rainbow colors - just light. I looked down at the Savior in my arms who was unresponsive. I took him up to the throne room of Elohim. This must have been a different dimension, as I could not perceive colors here at all. Everything looked black and white / greyscale; additionally, a silvery substance like a glowing molten silver laced this reality throughout. I had the distinct feeling I was not supposed to be there. I backed away from the Savior who was still on His knees hunched forward. Heavenly Father walked up to him and put his hand on the Savior's shoulder and looked to me and nodded. Without saying a word, I felt like he was saying, "You did the right thing," or "It's OK that you are here" (when you're not supposed to be otherwise.) The vision ended.




*~*~*~*~




Fast forward about a year and a half, iirc, and I was studying the servant song chapters of Isaiah. As I read Isaiah 51:9, well I would say that never had any passage of scripture entered into the heart of man more powerfully than this did at this time to mine. I hope one day I will be able to compare this feeling to Joseph Smith as he read James 1:5.


Isaiah 51:9 ¶ Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the Lord; awake, as in the ancient days, in the generations of old. Art thou not it that hath cut Rahab, and wounded the dragon?


I knew this is what I had seen first hand months prior. Awake. Are you not the one who cut Rahab and wounded the dragon?

Now, have a look at Avraham Gileadi's translation:


Isaiah 51:9 Awake, arise; clothe yourself with power, O arm of Jehovah! Bestir yourself, as in ancient times, as in generations of old. Was it not you who carved up Rahab, you who slew the dragon?


Now, I received this powerful witness that Isaiah 51:9 was what I had seen before studying it further. I certainly didn't wound this Rahab giant. I removed his head from his body. As I read Gileadi's version, I felt that this was a better translation, and understandably so! And what does "Rahab" mean but "large" and "proud." Large .... proud. Now, I've been able to piece so much together in the years that have followed this experience. Imagine how awkward it would be to see the Lord's arms severed in a premortal scene. Standard LDS doctrine is the Lord had no body premortally given what he says in Ether to the brother of Jared (plus the many conclusions people jump to based off the extremely limited information we have about premortality.)

Not until very recently - after writing the article on Horus, did I realize that the Osiris legend may have been derived from this. Horus fights a war against Set. Osiris is slain - cut into pieces, and then put together again. Now I don't know whether the Savior was "slain" or His body was destroyed. I just don't know. I do know His arms were either severed or nearly so. In some versions, Osiris' wife restores his body. In others, Horus does so by using the Eye of Horus (which represents the key words of resurrection in the facsimiles.)

Horus loses his eye to Set, his brother iirc. My brother nearly gouged out my eye when we were vacationing in Cancun while I was in 5th grade. The doctor told me I must not sleep on my side or I could lose vision in that eye. My mother stayed up with me all night to gently move my head back any time I started to turn over (I'm a major side sleeper.) I sometimes tell this story on Mother's day. Anyway - this is a total side note, but it's an interesting parallel to the story of Horus.

I have another story to tell you about the "Eye of Horus" that pertains to my wife. In some accounts, the Eye is restored to Horus by his mother - and in some by his wife. I'll just say that my wife finding her seer stones allowed me to find mine. One of her stones was called 'Wadjet Eye' - a term she heard that neither of us was familiar with. After a quick Internet search, we discovered it was a term for the "Eye of Horus" - of which we didn't know much at the time either.

Back to the third vision: I used to wonder if David and Goliath typified this premortal event where the smallest and youngest of Jesse's seven or eight sons was David. I didn't connect the numbers 7 and 8 to Jesse's offspring until sharing this. Reading Discourse on Abbaton confirmed so very much of this experience. The 8th angel takes the throne of the fallen king-to-be - the devil / Saul. 7 angels pass on their duty as they were afraid to deliver the materials to make Adam. I don't know what or where the other 7 patriarchs were doing during this short engagement, but I wonder now if this was a test. Will you defend the Lord unto death or will you be afraid?

Piecing these early visions and experiences together (along with some I haven't shared yet) is how I came to know the Davidic Servant was the eighth angel in authority on earth and that he came from a lower level than the archangels. I had no clue as to why Abraham was the only other individual I recognized in these experience - zero clue for years, or many long months at the least. Enoch is the presiding patriarch over level six beings. Why not Enoch? Or Michael? Or Joseph Smith? Abraham??? Yet, now I know that Jahoel's dominion began with Abraham. All the covenants to be fulfilled in the end times began with Abraham. Not with Noah. Not with Enoch. Abraham. He is the covenant counterpart of the Davidic Servant.

Now, I can tell you I've seen these things and hopefully the Spirit will witness to you that I have. As I had no angel guide to explain things to me, I cannot claim to know all the meanings behind what I saw. But these three visions were < 5 minutes, and I came out on the other side knowing the 8th angel was the Davidic Servant and that he was aspiring to join the 7. The fruit and fountain of knowledge have all been so very sweet as to prove that the source of these things is indeed the fountain of living waters Himself. If God one day tells me he led me to believe a certain way for his own purposes and that I'm actually to be the janitor of the southeast corner of New Jerusalem, I'll happily pick up a broom and start sweeping. Until then I can only move forward in faith, sharing what I am permitted with whom I am permitted. I can only hope that the Lord Himself will reveal what He has hidden in great power and glory and that I can live my life in peace until then. Time will tell.

I do testify these words are good and true in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Comments

  1. My bday is 7/7.

    After I went to Hell and the Spirit World, the Mormon missionary I met told me I reminded him of someone famous. Later he informed me that I was confirmation to him of pre-mortal existence.

    I guess we all serve as we are able.

    Perhaps you are better off in your blindness; I think you would reject the Truth as you are now, as you're not ready for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would suggest you watch The Ten Commandments. Abraham is a symbol of the Law, and that movie may help you remember who God is, and the root & nature of His Law.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dreidel dreidel dreidel, i made you out of clay,
    O dreidel with ye I will play,
    As the angels past me by
    unseen, unspoken, unsaid,
    as I, still a child, played with my toy
    my ego
    and shunned the savior shining on me
    unknowing
    too absorbed
    to look up

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://www.instagram.com/p/CGQATklHVdO/

    The pompous ones who pretend to know much, yet have no inkling of the law and the way, are as chaff in the wind;

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Way is straight & plain, once Moses has climbed the mountain by the strait way, and may see from the vantage of the fullness, his saviour. The higher law given there, was not given to the unworthy israelites, who were given a lower form of the ten commandments instead; For those who are prone to worship golden idols, who have not conquered the strong man of the beast within, shall never see the Face of God, but remain chasing after wisps having no understanding, like pharaoh and his cat chasing its tail, ignoring what is plain before him, and scoffing at the witness apparent; these too shall serve, but do lie saying they are humble - were it so, THEY WOULD ALREADY SERVE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And thus those who are unworthy, perceive the blessing chesed of Abraham only as a gnat, for they on the vain imaginations of the strength of their dreams, would betray the saviour, to follow their own pursuits & inclinations, wallowing in the dust of themselves, unworthy of translation, for the understanding of a dream cannot be shared with the filthy, and only a Prophet who walks with the Lord can properly interpret, for he has merited his eyes to see; the vain and proud instead mewl like goats, on and on, about things they don't understand, and make no effort to be worthy thereof, content in their own fantasies, slaves to their whims, immature, impotent, fearful, vain, and castrated in their Sloth & self-absorption. When the people are unworthy, and make no effort to make themselves worthy, a prophet cannot speak plainly regarding the meaning of messages, for ye are but 'mighty' murderers, seeking always to kill God's, for you seek only for yourself, Alas. Alas, you will remain so, for you have no interest in the facts, but only what you wish to believe, in your own great vanity. God shows His the Truth, because it is what they desire; for the others, birds' food lies well in their cold-hearted bellies, while they continue to pursue themselves and ignore the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who knows what you might have done, had you not only sought to be a king?

    ReplyDelete
  8. When you die, you will see that you Mormons were abusers of innocents. You called them devils, when only you were devils. We showed kindness; you had none. And there will be weeping & gnashing of teeth.

    https://youtu.be/I9Y3WnsaejA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Am I my brother's keeper?" say the sons of Cain as they harass the innocent speaking truth and justice, defaming God's words - and for this the lazy do-nothings are dispossessed and disinherited.

      Delete
  9. Jeremy,

    When I logged into this site I was excited to see all the comments and read them. I was disappointed.

    The best way I can think of to describe your comments would be "The pompous ones who pretend to know much, yet have no inkling of the law and the way, are as chaff in the wind;"

    In responding as you do, you are being what you complain about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And also be Cursed. Filth.

      Delete
    2. Jeremy,

      Love you too brother! And I mean that. I am sure in real life you are a kind person. The internet has a tendency to bring out the worst side of people sometimes. I hold no malice. I apologize if my previous comment was unkind at all.

      David

      Delete
    3. Davie,

      There is nothing whatsoever bad or "worst" about what I have said. You attacked an innocent in your pompousness, and you are sent to Hellfire for your abuse as well as your continued total nonchalance to the plight of God's saints, in your total lack of Charity, the sin of Cain. Your faux niceties will not save you, and you will be Condemned along with your family for your great evil and pretend good.

      Delete
    4. Spare God your false niceties of the world Dav, you will not be forgiven for your ostracizing of the innocent angels in your envy. You WILL Suffer Eternal Hell & agony for your Crime.

      Delete
    5. "The Lord judge between me and thee, and the Lord avenge me of thee: but mine hand shall not be upon thee. 1 Samuel 24:12

      Delete
    6. Cowards blaspheme the Lord in their indolence, 'David', and you will have no excuse for abandoning the innocent. Matthew 25

      Delete
    7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    8. D.,

      You showed your nature when you assaulted a prophet of the Lord who was only helping. You are condemned along with your charity-void papa le devil. The Eyes do see through thee, and through All, and there is no escaping, nor shall see relief, for the Lord doth not change His mind in this thing.

      A Man has but one chance, one life, to prove his Fidelity. I'm sorry for your loss.

      👋

      Delete
  10. What is your lineage?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 3 What is the rod spoken of in the first verse of the 11th chapter of Isaiah, that should come of the Stem of Jesse?
      4 Behold, thus saith the Lord: It is a servant in the hands of Christ, who is partly a descendant of Jesse as well as of Ephraim, or of the house of Joseph, on whom there is laid much power.

      Doctrine and Covenants 113:3–4

      From my Dad, Ephraim and from my Mom Judah or Jesse.... Katchner was her name except Kirchner when your back far enough.

      Delete
    2. No one? What do you mean?

      What does your blessing say... both?

      Delete
    3. Yes.... It means both. Ephraim from my father. It means Judah or Jesse from my Mother. Both.

      Delete
  11. How do I find my seer stone?
    Still seeking confirmation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have no power, because you don't give. You are preoccupied only with yourself and your own role, even though you are nothing. If you were, you would welcome and help. You don't, because you're a hateful bigots, condemned to the fire for having no Charity, as per Matthew 25.

      Delete
  12. Alaris,

    If you are who you say you are, then why doesn't Heavenly Father reveal your identity to all of us as your being called forth with great power to redeem god's people ?

    And if he just hasn't gotten around to doing that yet, then why do you attempt to reveal yourself ? The servant is supposed to be "hidden" in the lord's "quiver" until heavenly father himself reveals the servant.

    Promoting one's self is what the adversary would have us do. Show that you have the kind of power described in the scriptures concerning the lord's servant. So far...I see nothing but the kind of talk which many self proclaimed servants of the lord spout but never bring forth the works described of the servant.

    Talk is cheap Alaris. Show us you are able to walk the talk.....

    My thoughts concerning your visions, are that they come from a source that would place you in opposition to the actual servant of the lord when he comes forth and you would support the darkness that imitates the true light which would never promote himself. God himself would magnify his servant. I see only you doing this. Where is heavenly father in this self promotional equation ?

    I can see you have prayed much concerning these things & have received many answers, only I feel you have been praying to a false god. He answers prayers too, Alaris. Your ego & self inflating opinion of yourself is second to none....not good, buddy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angels do not lie but men interpret according to their likeness

      Who is with God doth not reject the true who is the Lord's

      The lineage of David is to be of God

      Delete
  13. I can tell the true servant of god ( not yourself ), will soon make his appearance at the bequest of heavenly father who brings him to light. I know this because we are told there will be many anti Christs, but you have by far, been the greatest of them all.

    I surely don't expect to see this comment published for people to freely scrutinize all comments, just as I wouldn't expect the founder of facebook to stop censoring the truth that doesn't sit well with evil people.

    Buddy, you have jumped in beyond your ability to see the truth.

    Try placing a curse on me & see what happens.....oh, but you would never do that because you are so forgiving & wouldn't want to fail at producing actual results if you did and nothing happens to me.

    I'm calling you out, Alaris.....Those who blasphemy the holy ghost will regret it according to the scriptures found in Isaiah which says...."Grieve not the spirit for he will NOT forgive you".

    You are a deranged fake....PROVE your power....Curse me and SEE what happens to YOU.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous,

      If you don't believe Alaris is the Davidic servant then it shouldn't matter enough to you to be unkind to him. How does that help anyone?

      Also if you are angry at him for losing his belief of the current LDS church, how is your getting angry at him going to bring him back to the fold? I don't think that is a very effective missionary tactic.

      Or is your plan to intimidate him into silence? is that your end goal? Does that sound Christlike to you?

      I think our world is divided enough. And I know it is going to get worse. All of us on this blog at least believe in the Savior Jesus Christ, Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon. Shouldn't that be enough in common for us to not fight over our disagreements?

      David

      Delete
    2. "For verily, verily I say unto you, he that hath the spirit of contention is not of me, but is of the devil, who is the father of contention, and he stirreth up the hearts of men to contend with anger, one with another.

      Behold, this is not my doctrine, to stir up the hearts of men with anger, one against another; but this is my doctrine, that such things should be done away." 3 Nephi 11:29-30

      Delete
    3. Ye who are of the devil do use scripture to his ends, david

      For thou art contention and against the Lord and His Justice

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  14. By the way, almost everyone at the lds "freedom" forum is going to eternal Hell for abusing and silencing innocent prophets. One or two might be saved; you can't fool God, and they did not defend the weak, but only pretended to care. If they loved or loved God, they would have supported rather than attacked for no reason.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You can always bump my thread, to show your support for the truth of God, and your stance against the wicked abusers who molest God's innocents:

    https://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=63037

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Lord Judgeth the indolent unrighteous, the proud abandoning the innocent and using Him as their excuse; such shall reap bitter waters for their crime against eternity and every creature.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Repent, for there are no excuses for the choice to do evil and let the good die.

    Those hiding in their towers on the Day of the Lord shall find themselves anhungered.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wish ye well vain ones who challenge the Lord and His angels for your own earthly kingdoms. One day you will look back with wanderlust at the things you threw away, for to you they were but commodities of thy own abode.
    Isiah 34:8

    ReplyDelete
  19. 37 - 38 comments from 3 people haha. Shall I exercise demons where Jeremy lives? Sorry.... exercising goes as far as I can go....Power ... Is sadly beyond myself. My little 7 year-old, has Dwarfism and Autism....if only ....if only.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't have the requisite faith for a healing right now.

      But I will shock your brain. It should wake you up.

      *Zap*

      Delete
    2. You may tithe here:
      https://www.givesendgo.com/savemany
      Or here:
      https://www.givesendgo.com/itispossible
      Thanks,
      METATRON

      Delete
  20. Destroy the Sins
    So the Innocent
    May be Kind

    Who Has not Welcomed
    Shall Find the Response
    No Longer Nice

    ReplyDelete
  21. The Prophecy begins today. By lots you are chosen to display the message of the Lord of Hosts. 🌞
    ♾️
    You Will Remember.

    A blood born pestilence befalls all europe
    Borne of the disease of their abuse
    Self bourne by the bright which became blight
    The darkness shall last three weeks
    The womb in its moon is painted black
    The door of the whore of jezbabel becomes wighted
    Weaned of the morsel is blanched by the sun
    In sin he rides
    Of the abyss touched
    Not of the Lord is the one who claimedeth peace
    But the Lord's messenger must be heard.
    Her lascivious red
    Becomes blue instead
    The purple veined
    Upon the vain harlots.
    {The Rider}

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nathaniel Zachary D. HezekiahFebruary 25, 2022 at 5:40 PM

    As for the question:
    HAZON-EL

    ReplyDelete
  23. David, by the way, there is no harmony with those who betray others in their sin. I destroy sin. Those seeking only for themselves see planks where there are motes and rocks where there are pebbles. If you were loving first, rather than domineering, you would see the same in I. I serve the Lord. Those who serve themselves - the pigs going off the cliff - have no Love in them, and shall not abuse further innocents. We all have the choice to change. To not forget others. To see there is more than circumcision. And if one were to be proper, and kind, then one would be open to the Truth; those who do not, are not, and have only themselves to blame for bringing upon themselves the natural ramifications of a God that has tired of playing nice with abusers who refuse to repent and heed His Prophets.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I’M confused? Is Alaric’s the servant or Jeremy. Or are you the same.

    Npj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who is Jeremy? Hahaha....AlariS ...and that is not his name.

      Delete
  25. I believe you had these visions Alaris. Many worthy people should be having dreams and visions. Whether or not they denote you are THE Davidic Servant is up to God to reveal. Don’t listen to these haters and their ranting. Be true to yourself and to God and let the future play out as it is destined too. God bless brother!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will. Blessings be upon you. I feel much better - thank you. I'd say 10 %, maybe 15 % more and then ... And then RIGHTEOUSNESS prevails! 😉

      Delete
    2. I apologize for not spelling your name Alaris. Correctly. So I’m 76 years and I’ve heard many similar claims. Most are now passed on. I know Denver and I believe that he believed that the he was the servant and the church had fallen. So are you saying that tHe wheat have been separated from the tares and all who are left are the tares.
      Npj

      Delete
    3. Well, my friend. Am I saying that the wheat has been separated from the tares? Almost! So many are claiming "Jesus" when "Son of Man" is somebody else!

      Now, I'm a smart guy. But, I could be blamed. But ....damn. Sorry, but, DAMN. The words He used. The power He left. Was it Satan? I don't think so.

      Check out my latest article, "Messiah Ben David and Messiah Ben Joseph" - Enjoy brother!

      Delete
  26. The spirit of contention is not of the Lord. All who come to say contentious things and stir up hate, I reject your comments and urge you to repent.

    Alaris, be not deceived. Beware of pride. The devil sends voices and temptations to Holy men in the latter days to lead them astray. Be humble before the Lord.

    Having read your full posts, having prayed, being worthy, and having the spirit of truth, I believe that there are 2 possibilities to consider.

    1. You have received great revelation about the davidic servant and the end times, and that is a wonderful blessing from God. Along the way, a deceiving voice told you that you are that personage who is the Davidic servant / Holy Ghost. This was a lie and not of God. In the passion of your studies and due to the nature of the voice, you believed it. The voice did not come from God. Repent of your pride and continue seeking the scriptures.
    2. The visions are symbolic, and every faithful melchezedik priesthood holder will contribute to defeating God's enemies in these last days. You are one of the chosen that will help in this great cause. Yet you are not the literal Holy Ghost. It is symbolic as the Holy Spirit resides in us.

    I can be wrong. I don't know all things, only God knows. He will reveal these mysteries unto us in coming days. Please ignore the likes of Jeremy above, in whom there is no spirit of truth. But do not fight against God's church, and do not exalt yourself above others. Those are both things that Satan does, whereas Christ would do the opposite.

    I live in Phoenix, Arizona. I would love to meet you face to face and I will know then without doubt whether or not you are who you say you are. I have humility before God and before my priesthood leaders. I'm interested to learn more about seer stones myself. I have no hate for you or any man, but please consider that some of your revelations are from God and some are from that evil one who seeks to deceive us. Be wise and humble, and the Lord can do His work through us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Though comments are usually moderated for appropriate language and spam, moderation is at the discretion of the author. Thank you for your comment!

Popular posts from this blog

The Levels of Mankind & The Seal of Melchizedek

An Introduction to the Davidic Servant

Mutiple Mortal Probations