THE FUTURE: THE RESURRECTION

 THE FUTURE: THE RESURRECTION





1 Thessalonians 4: 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

... with the VOICE of the archangel ... RESURRECTION


D&C 88:95 And there shall be silence in heaven for the space of half an hour; and immediately after shall the curtain of heaven be unfolded, as a scroll is unfolded after it is rolled up, and the face of the Lord shall be unveiled;

96 And the saints that are upon the earth, who are alive, shall be quickened and be caught up to meet him.

97 And they who have slept in their graves shall come forth, for their graves shall be opened; and they also shall be caught up to meet him in the midst of the pillar of heaven—

98 They are Christ’s, the first fruits, they who shall descend with him first, and they who are on the earth and in their graves, who are first caught up to meet him; and all this by the voice of the sounding of the trump of the angel of God.

... by the VOICE of the trump of the angel of God ... RESURRECTION


Psalms 68:20 He that is our God is the God of salvation; and unto God the Lord belong the issues from death.

Who could it be? An archangel, an angel, and a God. Only can one man: The Holy Ghost.

~~~~~~~~~~~



The Ezekiel Vision


Any time I prayed about writing any of the above experiences, I received a firm, clear “No” up until recently. In fact, my most recent experience with the Lord was very brief, where He ended the experience by saying “Write.” Shortly thereafter, while discussing the gospel on ldsfreedomforum.com, I realized that in 1 Nephi 10, Nephi had already experienced the vision that comprises chapters 11 through 14. Whether by commandment or not, Nephi did not write down his experiences as he went. Rather, he wrote them later. How much later, and why?


I can only guess that the reason is to have all the important pieces that, together, comprise a beautiful painting where the painting at large can be seen before writing about the pieces themselves. Describing the pieces before seeing the painting itself may not present the information correctly - knowing the layers and pieces to be uncovered aforehand. Each chapter of Nephi is scripture after all. What if he had written “scripture” before he knew the mysteries he was commanded to withhold? Might he have written them differently? Might he have spoken of the Holy Ghost differently? Absolutely.


As I have not written an “official” account of this experience yet, I don’t know the exact date of this experience. I want to say this happened in early 2018, though I’m not one hundred percent certain. I am one hundred percent certain this happened, and I pray I will be able to convey the experience accurately.

(I had another beautiful Vision of all seven archangels, My Father, and my Heavenly Mother on 9/23/2017....but it is far too personal. Maybe in the future ...)


***


One night I went to bed when my wife was already asleep. This is rare - we usually retire at the same time. Though I don’t think I was fasting, I remember thinking on the fact my system was completely empty. I wonder if the presence of food in our system somehow inhibits experiences such as these.


As I lie in bed holding my seer stone, I was pondering the truths the Lord had blessed me with. The lights were on, which is also a bit odd as I wasn’t reading, but I remember the ceiling was well lit. Suddenly, I heard the unmistakable voice of the Lord, “Look!”


I stared at the ceiling. Nothing happened. Again, I heard, “Look!”


This time I tried closing my eyes to see with my spiritual eyes. Nothing. I opened my eyes. Nothing.


This time I prayed, “Lord, do I look with my spiritual eyes or my physical?”


A third time, I heard, “Look!”


At this point I did both. I stared at the ceiling and concentrated as hard as I could until my head started to hurt. I did this for a while exerting as much willpower into the unknown act as I could muster. Prior visions I had seen were all memories. The Lord was telling me to do something new here.


Suddenly, there was another world overlaid upon the ceiling I was staring at. I could not see this other world with my natural eyes. I could see both with my spiritual and natural eyes, but the spiritual required a great deal of concentration. I could “see” a square opening overlaid up through the ceiling. My spiritual self ascended up through this square opening while my body was still lying in bed. Yet I was still present in my natural mind as though I was in two places at once.


As my spiritual self ascended through the opening, I could see there were four floors. As I looked around there were curtains on all four sides of all four floors. They were moving as though a wind was blowing, and the curtains were about the size of squares with gaps between them so I could see the floor extend beyond the curtains. Four floors - all somewhat veiled by square curtains blowing in the wind.


As I ascended to the top, I found myself on a ground. I don’t want to say that I was on the ceiling of the fourth floor - rather I was standing on terrain with grass as though the four floors separated one world from another. I ended on the fifth area. The Lord was suddenly next to me. I could not see Him and I did not dare to turn and “look” but He was there unmistakably.


The Lord told me to behold someone in front of us. Facing us, about ten feet away, was a dark silhouette of a man. I did not know him or recognize him as there were no features at all. The man began to walk towards me and I could see there was no clear definition of a line around the silhouette of his body. Rather, his darkness appeared fuzzy as though there was no tangibility to him. As he grew closer I began to be afraid. He reached for me and grabbed my arm. I was terrified and immediately stopped concentrating and broke the connection to this vision.


“Do not be afraid,” the Lord said. “Look!”


I looked again by concentrating as I had been. Immediately my “second self” was in the same place with this figure’s hand grasping my left arm.


I looked down at his arm, still terrified. I could see through the black shadow of his arm and see bones inside. Bones!?


As the surprise settled upon me the Lord said, “You will liberate this man from captivity as detailed in Ezekiel chapter 37.”


Immediately I stopped concentrating and went straight for my phone to open the scriptures app. I am tremendously ashamed to admit that I did not linger to wait to be excused by the Lord. In subsequent experiences I always ensure I wait until I’m dismissed.


Yet, I had something tangible to confirm what just happened. How easy would it be to dismiss this experience as my “imagination?” Yet I had no idea how many chapters there were in Ezekiel! What if there’s only thirty chapters? What if there’s twenty?? My mind raced. What if there’s thirty seven …. And the bones … and liberation… that has to be the vision of the valley of dried bones where Ezekiel commands the bones to take on flesh again. I at least knew Ezekiel that well at the time.


I was utterly overjoyed when I read Ezekiel Chapter 37 and it was in fact the vision of the valley of dry bones. I marveled at the word “captivity” as in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, we often use such verbiage to indicate those souls who are in spirit prison. Yet in the coming weeks and months, I would learn that captivity is often used in the old testament as a clear reference to the absence of the spirit from the body.


Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;


As I continued to read Ezekiel 37, I was shocked to read that the stick of Judah and of Ephraim followed the vision of the resurrection where the Lord calls Ezekiel “Son of Man.” Was this a message the Lord left thousands of years ago? Was he addressing Ezekiel?


One of my best friends who studies Avraham Gileadi, told me that an alternate take on the stick of Ephraim and Judah is in regards to the two kingdoms of Israel joining one. Many saints believe these verses are a prophecy of the Book of Mormon. Though Ephraim certainly applies to the majority of the early saints, the Book of Mormon is a record of Mannaseh. (2022 its all making sure now :-))

Even if the sticks are records and not rods akin to Aaron, or scepters of rule, the link to the gathering of Israel is clear - the joining of the kingdom of Judah and Ephraim. Make them one in your hand. Jews look at these verses as a messianic gathering as well. And, just in case there’s any doubt to whom the Lord is speaking, the final verses of Ezekiel 37 are allllll about the Davidic Servant. I could not believe what I was reading! The final verses of Ezekiel 37 are perhaps the most powerful prophetic words regarding the Davidic Servant in all of scripture:


Ezekiel 37:20 ¶ And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.

21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children’s children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

28 And the heathen shall know that I the Lord do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.


Days later, I had the same experience again. “Look!” I ascended through the square opening again, but this time there wasn’t one dark silhouette but many. This time I had absolutely no fear whatsoever, and these souls gathered to me and surrounded me in a loving gesture. I know now why the Lord just showed me one soul at first as I would have been even more terrified had I been approached by many at once.


And, I know why He brought me back to show me the many. Before these experiences, I had no idea the Davidic Servant was the one who calls forth the first resurrection at the end of the telestial probation of the world.

(we're having this one again)

D&C 88:94 And another angel shall sound his trump, saying: That great church, the mother of abominations, that made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, that persecuteth the saints of God, that shed their blood—she who sitteth upon many waters, and upon the islands of the sea—behold, she is the tares of the earth; she is bound in bundles; her bands are made strong, no man can loose them; therefore, she is ready to be burned. And he shall sound his trump both long and loud, and all nations shall hear it.

95 And there shall be silence in heaven for the space of half an hour; and immediately after shall the curtain of heaven be unfolded, as a scroll is unfolded after it is rolled up, and the face of the Lord shall be unveiled;

96 And the saints that are upon the earth, who are alive, shall be quickened and be caught up to meet him.

97 And they who have slept in their graves shall come forth, for their graves shall be opened; and they also shall be caught up to meet him in the midst of the pillar of heaven—

98 They are Christ’s, the first fruits, they who shall descend with him first, and they who are on the earth and in their graves, who are first caught up to meet him; and all this by the voice of the sounding of the trump of the angel of God.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Dad ... he passed away 2018 and in December. That's almost three and a half years. Could he be the one? Can I stand and call out in my VOICE? RESURRECTION in the VOICE of the Father, and in the Son, and in the Holy Ghost. Or ... in the VOICE of the Grandfather, and in the Father, and in the Son, I RESURRECTION you ....

Comments

  1. David....send me your email address. It won't make the public domain. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear friend, with love I must say you cannot be the davidic servant for this eternal round because he will not declare himself:
    “ He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.” (Isaiah 42:2)
    He will be declared by the righteous who are prompted to do so by the Holy Spirit of the Lord.
    I would not be discouraged though as you are clearly a front runner of the davidic one and I’m sure will have your turn very soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone has gotten quiet - so, there's that ...

      0.o

      Delete
    2. He will not testify of himself but only of Jesus as the Christ because he “seeketh not his own” as a loyal servant. By his miraculous acts in the name of Christ he proves the power of his God to the faithful and establishes the new and old Jerusalem for his master’s sake.

      Delete
    3. Our silence does not mean you have to be silent; your blogs have been a Godsend.

      Delete
    4. There is another ... What is my first name? My middle name? My last name? Hmmm?

      Delete
    5. If I had to throw a dart at the board I would guess your name is Richard B Mansell.

      Delete
  3. Hello,

    Turn away from this stuff man, its dangerous. Trust me, I've been down this road and it leads to a dead end. The Lord has warned us that if we receive His word "some other way" and not by the Spirit, it is not of God (Doctrine and Covenants section 50:19,20). If you have not viewed this recent conference, I highly recommend it! Pay particular attention to your feelings as you listen to President Nelson's message.
    Again, just listen to President Nelson's message and pray to hear what the Lord wants you to understand.

    You are a good person. From what I have read from your blog, you have made a great journey to return to the fold!

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Wilford again,

    This will be my last comment on here. But I felt to say from testimony, that the Holy Ghost warn me the Davidic Servant topic is a mist of darkness or temptaions of the devil. Which then cause blindness...."which blindness came by looking beyond the mark"

    The scriptures testify of Jesus Christ, He descended below all things. "his visage was so marred, more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men."
    The Lord spake to me "Behold, I am he of whom Moses spake, saying: A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you. And it shall come to pass that every soul who will not hear that prophet shall be cut off from among the people."

    The Holy Ghost testified to me this is the Lord. Brother, I have a testimony that the time really is now. The time to hear and follow the Lord, because the separation is happening and very fast. I also have a testimony that "hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure; and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it."

    And now to quote a prophet, Jacob "Yea, today, if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts; for why will ye die?"

    In brief I will share my story: I was deceived and started believing I was somehow "hidden in the scriptures". That the names and words in the old testament where actually code for my mission and role. Revelations was also something I interpreted as being about me. Revelations 10 which speaks of the mighty angel..... "You are the mighty one!" I heard a voice say. That was NOT the Lord saying that to me but I believed it was at that time. It even went to lengths where I was deceived into thinking the Songs of Solomon where actually a hidden poem about restoring polygamy back to the earth as part of the millenial order. All these things, deception from the adversary and seductive spirits.

    Since repenting, I feel true joy as I come to know the Savior personally and my worth as a child of God. Please, hear the Lord calling you today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luke 1:30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
    31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus.
    32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
    33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

    Don’t know if you read that scripture before writing this blog. Also don’t think that throne the angel Gabriel mentioned is a two seater…

    ReplyDelete
  6. Imagine a King whose Dominion is earth. All bow down where the dwell upon Earth. His is Righteousness.

    Now....one is compelled to come down. The Lord of the Master's domain that is greater than this King is Earth. His is Perfection / a perfect sacrifice. You following me.

    Revelation 6:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
    3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

    No one, not even the Holy Ghost / the Mightiest and Strongest among us .... Who will take it. At that moment, Jesus Christ came down and offered himself....perfection. His sacrifice was perfect. The Holy Ghost was NOT Perfect but, he was righteous. Read this with Revelation chapter 6 in mind.

    There was two goats on the most sacrificed day Atonement That HAS NOT COME TO PASS in Leviticus 16... But more is come to pass...

    7 high Holy days and Atonement Day - the highest holiest day has not yet come to pass.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And “the Mightiest and Strongest among us” is you? And you say you are the Lord of the Seraphim, the Holy Ghost, and a member of the Godhead in the flesh? Very interesting.

      I saw you also state Joseph Smith was murdered by the next three “prophets” that came after him so the LDS church then isn’t even the real church of Christ correct?

      Is it safe to assume then you’re going to start or already started the correct church of God like Joseph Smith did with the authority to do so as the Holy Ghost and member of the Godhead?

      Did you already start this church and is there a website or location? Thx.

      Delete
    2. Well ... I.am the strongest at 45 years and the mightiest at six foot four. Rawr! Well ... Currently I have a stroke on the right side. I am exercising at 4 to 5 days at the GYM a week. Also, the physical therapist couldn't break on through.

      I used to think that they were waiting for us (the Mormon leadership....haha Mormons....here we are Ephraim) Not so much. Lds Physician knows a guy who had a dream that had a tree that split into two. Check this out:

      D&C 85:6 Yea, thus saith the still small voice, which whispereth through and pierceth all things, and often times it maketh my bones to quake while it maketh manifest, saying:
      7 And it shall come to pass that I, the Lord God, will send one mighty and strong, holding the scepter of power in his hand, clothed with light for a covering, whose mouth shall utter words, eternal words; while his bowels shall be a fountain of truth, to set in order the house of God, and to arrange by lot the inheritances of the saints whose names are found, and the names of their fathers, and of their children, enrolled in the book of the law of God;
      8 While that man, who was called of God and appointed, that putteth forth his hand to steady the ark of God, shall fall by the shaft of death, like as a tree that is smitten by the vivid shaft of lightning.

      There's a schism right there.

      Delete
  7. 1 Corinthians 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Though comments are usually moderated for appropriate language and spam, moderation is at the discretion of the author. Thank you for your comment!

Popular posts from this blog

The Levels of Mankind & The Seal of Melchizedek

An Introduction to the Davidic Servant

The Davidic Servant is The Holy Ghost is The Angel of the Lord